Due to the temporary closure of our store, please now send returns to our head office at:
Alternatively, if you are local and can drop the package in through the letter-box we are happy to accept that.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in a re-saleable condition.
Should you wish to return any items purchased online, please follow the steps below:
- The item(s) must be returned within 14 days from receipt (UK customers); 21 days (Europe); 28 days (Rest of the World).
- Returns received outside of the timeframe will be considered for a credit note only and will not be eligible for a refund.
- All items must be returned in an unused and saleable condition with original tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse items if they have been worn.
- Please enclose your name and order number within the parcel as this will help speed up the refund process. This is easily done by printing off your order and noting which items you are returning. You are entitled to a refund within 30 days of returning your item. Any comments regarding the reason for return are greatly appreciated.
- Please keep evidence of the cancellation notice, such as a copy and obtain a certificate of posting. In this circumstance you will be liable to pay and arrange for the goods to be returned in original condition with original packaging and all tags attached. as we cannot be held responsible for returned items that do not reach us.
- If you are returning a present we have to refund the person who paid for it. We are happy to exchange your gift but we will also have to inform the original purchaser.
- Any item purchased via telephone, mail order or internet must be returned directly to:
8.If we have an email address for you, we will contact you to let you know when we have received your returned parcel.
All of our customers have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of our products, in the event of this not being the case, 166 Portobello Road Limited will exercise our legal right of action. If items are soiled and show signs of being worn, the order will not be cancelled and items may be sent back to the customer with full payment due.
Under Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days of receipt of goods. You must inform us in writing within 7 days of receipt of your intent to exercise this right to: Notice of Contract Cancellation, Cancellation Notice 166 Portobello Road Limited, 42 Leinster Gardens W2 3AN London or via email to email@example.com.