Due to the temporary closure of our store, please now send returns to our head office at:
Alternatively, if you are local and can drop the package in through the letter-box we are happy to accept that.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in a re-saleable condition.
Should you wish to return any items purchased online, please follow the steps below:
- The item(s) must be returned within 14 days from receipt (UK customers); 21 days (Europe excluding UK); 28 days (Rest of the World).
- Returns received outside of the timeframe will be considered for a credit note only and will not be eligible for a refund.
- All items must be returned in an unused and saleable condition with original tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse items if they have been worn.
- Please enclose your name and order number within the parcel as this will help speed up the refund process. This is easily done by printing off your order and noting which items you are returning. You are entitled to a refund within 30 days of returning your item. Any comments regarding the reason for return are greatly appreciated.
- We recommend you track your parcel and obtain a proof of postage from your post office by using Royal Mail Registered Post or similar as we cannot be held responsible for returned items that do not reach us.
- If you are returning a present we have to refund the person who paid for it. We are happy to exchange your gift but we will also have to inform the original purchaser.
- Any item purchased via telephone, mail order or internet must be returned directly to:
- If we have an email address for you, we will contact you to let you know when we have received your returned parcel.